Winners of Challenge 50!

Thursday 31 December 2009
Hello!!!

What another fantastic week we had here at Charisma - thank you so much to all of you who entered into last weeks challenge! we had an amazing 198 entrys!! wooo hooo

We are pleased to annouce the winners are:

All That Scraps: 174 - Heather UK
SNR: - 100 - Penny Light

Congratulations! Please could you e-mail us at charismachallenges@live.co.uk to arrange your prize to get out to you, please contact us by Sunday 6pm GMT or you will unfortunatly have to forfiet your prize.

This weeks challenge is being set by by the Carlyann at 9.30am!
AND IT'S SOMETHING YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS!

Thanks for playing and we all hope you'll play again this week.
The Charisma Gals xXx

2 comments:

  1. Sam said...:

    Well done girls. Hoping to get back into the challenges - well..now i suppose being the New Year tonight and all, so I'll be checking back to what Carlz has in store for us.
    Happy New Year to you all
    Sam x

  1. I sure hope I have this right...
    I still have to post my card. I think I have gone to all the blogs and then some.
    I started ar Carlyann, if there was any word I would say it would be TIME but I'm sure that's not right. I could not find any link from there where to go so I went to Jan and all I could see there was stampin up and no link so I went to Joann I would say the word there is CHALLENGE and there was a link to Sally and I think the words are CHARISMA CARDZ and HAPPY BIRTHDAY and Joanne had another link to Leanne and her word was CHARISMA. I got lost again somehow. Found Allison and the words CELEBRATIONS and HAPPY. Found Kelly nothing???? Found Tasha nothing???? Found Karen nothing???? I finally found Vee and I think all the words are HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARISMA CARDZ AND A BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP, CHARISMA CARDZ CHALLENGE BLOG
    WOW!!!!

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx